Site Search

Site Contributions

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Netheresian
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mortemir
Imperator
Veteran Poster

re: The Direction of Synthesis in Warlords of Draenor.

I wanted to get this post up with plenty of time before Warlords of Draenor comes out so that everyone in Synthesis can make a decision on how, and where, they will be playing in the new expansion.

For those of you who haven't read Rang's earlier post, he will be returning to Remnant to try and build a roster to do Heroic and possibly Mythic level content, but at a time more suited to people on the west coast - the rebooted Remnant will likely start raiding at 10:30-11:00 ET and go for 3 hours. As of the writing of this post I believe that Parheigh will also be returning to Remnant, with others planning to follow.

As for myself, I will not be doing progression raiding this expansion. I will still be playing WoW, and will continue on as the GM, and will likely pop into other guild's normal/heroic raids as space permits, but I will not be running or organizing any kind of raiding for Synthesis. I have been an officer in this guild for six and a half years, and have attended the vast majority of raids. It's simply time for a break.

So, if you are a social member of Synthesis, little will change - the guild will still be here, repairs will still be available, and a 5 person Vent server for group content will (probably) still be running. If you are a raider, however, I'm afraid that you will likely need to look elsewhere.

Note that while I personally will not be organizing raiding, if any returning raider wishes to become a raid leader, set up a roster, and start running content, I will offer whatever help they need to get the ball rolling. Please speak to me as soon as possible if you'd like to do this. If you can do later raid times, you may want to speak to Rang or Par - they will be looking for good raiders.

Unity/Synthesis has raided in every expansion since Burning Crusade, and we had a pretty good run. I'm sad to see that run come to an end on my watch. Good luck to you all, wherever you decide to make your home in-game.

-M

Last edited by Mortemir on 11/01/2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noreeker
Noob Poster

re: The Direction of Synthesis in Warlords of Draenor.

Not going to lie, thats a pretty big dissappointment i can understand why the west coast guys want to run later, but dismantling the entire team is pretty disheartening
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Synthesis Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: